This Traditional Tartan Kilt is custom made to your exact measurements using old-world methods and patterns.
- Premium Wool Blend Tartan Fabric
- Sewn-down Deep Pleats
- Traditional Pleat to Sett
- 3 leather Straps and Buckles for Secure, Comfortable Fit
- Soft, Luxurious Interior Lining
KILT MEASURING GUIDE - FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR A PERFECT FIT. (Have someone help you with these measurements. Stand tall with feet shoulder length apart looking forward. Do not look down while being measured.)
- Waist: Using a tailor’s tape, measure your waist around the navel. Pull the tape firm but not too tight. It's important to relax (no sucking it in) when taking this measurement so the kilt will not fit tightly.
- Length: To obtain the length, measure the distance between the natural waist and the middle of the knee cap. Again, have someone help you with these measurements.
- It is crucial to measure correctly for our kilts. Send us a message if you are in need of further guidance. Please note: Custom kilts may only be returned for store credit. Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways and a restock fee may apply.
U.S. Army Tartan
The US Army Tartan is reserved for soldiers, veterans and their immediate families.
You can expect delivery in 3 to 6 weeks but please allow up to 8 weeks during busy periods or due to international shipping delays. If you need your kilt sooner, please call to discuss expedited solutions. 732-279-6530