- Irish Ruana or Shawl is 54" by 72" (135 cm by 180 cm).
- Made in Ireland of 85% lambswool and 15% nylon for Longlasting Beauty and Comfort.
- Celebrate Christmas in Style and Stay Warm in this Beautiful Irish Shawl!
- Kerry Woolen Mills in County Kerry, Ireland, Has Been Making Wool Garments for Almost 400 Years!
- This is a Beautiful Gift for the Irish Woman in Your LIfe!
Celtic Ruana for Women in Kelly Green
NOTE: If you are participating in the Kingston, NY, Shamrock Run, all kilts will be distributed during shirt pickup on Saturday, March 11 from 10am to 1pm at Bottom of Broadway under the bridge.
Items usually ship within 5 business days
Flat Rate Shipping
$0 to $20: $4.99
$20.01 to $50.00: $9.99
$50.01 to $100.00: $14.99
Above $100.00: $19.99
EXCHANGE POLICY :
- No Refunds, Exchanges Only
- Items purchased from American Highlander via www.americanhighlander.com or at any of our events, Can ONLY be exchanged using this policy.
- All items sent back to American Highlander must be in re-sale-able condition, with original product packaging, tags attached and exchanged within 30 days of purchase. All items that don’t meet these standards will be returned to the customer.
- Items exchanged that meet above conditions, and returned within 30 days.
- Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs, unless item is damaged or the wrong item is shipped.
To return an item/items, please take the following steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you wish to exchange and the reason for the exchange.
- Once you receive this authorization via email, print it and enclose with exchange shipment.
- Make sure the garments meet above exchange requirements before shipping. (with tags attached and original packaging) to be returned. Enclose return form with return authorization #.
- Ship goods back to us at: American Highlander Returns: 1311 Route 37 west. store 1. Toms River, NJ 08755.